Have a list:
- I can't get comfortable enough to sleep for more than a couple of hours.
- My ribs hurt because I can't turn on my side to sleep.
- The incision in my belly button pulls the second I try to do anything with my stomach muscles.
- The space where my gallbladder was aches like...well like i've had a chunk of me taken away.
- The leftover anaesthesia is making my coordination all wonky.
- I can't laugh or cough without doubling over at the aches and pains it sends ricocheting round my mid-section.
- I have a general feeling that i'm somehow doing this recovery wrong.
- I feel like I should be back looking for work.
- The cat won't leave me alone.
- The Male won't either.
- Nor will my Mother or Sister.
- My Mage got kicked out of three dungeon parties yesterday for being underpowered.
- I've run out of Top Chef and Project Runway Allstars to watch.
- The Vampire Diaries is messing with my ships by making me like lots of other ships.
- Watching Supernatural feels like a chore and not a pleasure any more.
- Spartacus just isn't the same without Andy Whitfield.
- Game of Thrones isn't back on my telly yet.
- The Avengers release date hasn't been moved up to this week, nor has the premiere been moved to my living room.
I think thats it for now.
I feel a little better for that. TYFYT.